Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Unt 5- Animation

-New Project-

-Animation

Yesterday I pulled out of the lucky blue box (and his friend, Madame Baggé) the following object:

The Bilious Cuckoo-Clock

I was a little unsure of the word Bilios, it's the first time I've ever stumbled across it. After Phil's explanation I also looked it up and it basically means either: Someone who is bad tempered OR Someone who is nauseous (full of bile).


Dictionary Entry from Google
bil·ious Adjective /ˈbilyəs/
Synonyms:
adjective: biliary, choleric

Affected by or associated with nausea or vomiting
I had eaten something that didn't agree with me and I was a little bilious
(of a color) Lurid or sickly
a bilious olive hue
Spiteful; bad-tempered
outbursts of bilious misogyny
Of or relating to bile

----------

I'm busy trying to get some ideas down on this one; a sickly cuckoo-clock
or a bad tempered cuckoo-clock

No comments:

Post a Comment